Who is NWC?
The Naperville Woman's Club was established in 1897. Since that time it has been an integral part of the community, presenting informative meetings, sponsoring an annual art fair and supporting both social and community organizations. Meetings are held in the Club's historic building, the Old Stone Church at 14 South Washington Street in the heart of Naperville's thriving downtown.
10 Reasons to Become a Member of NWC
Fellowship with other women
Hands-on community service
NWC history and traditions
Opportunity to develop leadership skills
Interesting committee work
Encouragement of art skills in youth
Philanthropy – arts support, charities, education
To Have Some Fun!
Designated as a Naperville Landmark!
Naperville City Council recognized the historical significance of 14 S. Washington St. on June 21, 2011. The Naperville Woman's Club historic clubhouse at 14 S. Washington St. cleared the first step in attaining local landmark designation when the Historic Preservation Commission approved the club's application May 26, 2011. The following month Naperville City Council then unanimously approved local landmark status for the Old Stone Church.
GENERAL FEDERATION OF WOMEN'S CLUBS
Naperville Woman's Club has been affiliated with the General Federation of Women's Clubs since 1974. The General Federation represents clubs in more than a dozen countries and over 100,000 members. www.GFWC.com
For more information please: Email Us!